To apply, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter detailing your experience and a full CV.
Experienced Sheetmetal Worker/Fabricator/Welder
Due to continued growth, we are looking for enthusiastic people to join our highly skilled team at S+C. Working in Sectors such as Rail, Defence, Energy, Food and Drink, Transport, Local Authority, Health Board, etc, we can provide a learning environment for anyone willing to expand their skills and progress their career with us. Attractive hourly rate depending on experience with the opportunity to improve and develop your role with a well established, forward thinking Company. If you are passionate about Engineering and enjoy working with a team of like-minded people to service a wide range of Customers, then we want to hear from you.
Candidates should be experienced in all types of Fabrication and Welding with an emphasis on Stainless Steel TIG. You must have the ability to read from Engineering drawings and work on your own initiative in a workshop environment and on Customer premises. We require people who have good communication skills, a positive attitude and who are extremely flexible in their approach to all aspects of Engineering and their working hours. Leadership skills would be an advantage.
Good rate of pay commensurate with skills and an opportunity for regular overtime.
Full Clean driving license essential.
Only people with all skills detailed above need apply.
Plant Maintenance Engineer
S+C Engineering is looking for a multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to work alongside our existing Team. We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual to help support our existing customers across the various sectors of Rail, Food & Drink, Defence & Local Authority.
Key objectives of the role include:
- To respond to machine & auxiliary failures
- Fault finding and diagnostics in emergency breakdown or planned situations
- Troubleshooting and fault finding on a range of electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical plant equipment and site services
- Installation, commissioning and repair of plant and facilities
- Be able to work unsupervised on our various customer sites when tasked to do so and to organise the work of others in response to the site needs
You should be:
- A qualified electrical/mechanical engineer to HNC level or above.
- Hands-on multi-skilled experience of automated machines within a continuous manufacturing environment - ideally Food or Drinks manufacturing
- Knowledge of electrotechnics, mechanics, power hydraulics and pneumatics
3 phase/PLC experience would be desirable
Use of own initiative and judgement in identifying and correcting all stoppages and breakdowns to production plant, equipment and service
Full clean driving licence essential.
Competitive salary, use of company vehicle and mobile phone.